[TYPO3] Include reference to external javascript file

Peter Gallagher pgallagher at electricretina.com
Thu Oct 19 00:04:50 CEST 2006

It turns out that my hosting provider has implemented an intrusion detection system in
there shared hosting environment that is filtering out anything that looks like a
cross-site scripting attack. This has been messing with my head for about two days now. So
basically I cannot add any files or make any template changes that have javascript.

Totally sucks!

I guess I am going to have to make those changes locally and then update the server via a
t3d file - bites my butt.

Peter.

Peter Gallagher wrote:
> That's what is so strange about this. I can add other statements and it
> is fine, but as soon as I add script into the template it doesn't work.
>
> page.headerData.100 = TEXT
> page.headerData.100.value = <p> test</p>
>
> This works. External CSS files work fine too.
>
> I am going to query my host and my internet connection providor to see
> if they are filtering stuff. It is just very weird.
>
> Daniel Selinger wrote:
>> That's strange.
>> Had you added some other js-files?
>> What's about external css-files?
>> Are other statements possible?
>>

>> 2006/10/18, Peter Gallagher <pgallagher at electricretina.com>:
>>>
>>> I have been having a problem getting a reference to an external js
>>> file to
>>> be written into
>>> the header. The problem is that when I add the following code to my
>>> typoscript config it
>>> does not get saved, the template file returns to its previous state.
>>>
>>> page.headerData.100 = TEXT
>>> page.headerData.100.value = <script type="text/javascript