[TYPO3] Include reference to external javascript file

Peter Gallagher pgallagher at electricretina.com
Wed Oct 18 22:04:37 CEST 2006

I have been having a problem getting a reference to an external js file to be written into
the header. The problem is that when I add the following code to my typoscript config it
does not get saved, the template file returns to its previous state.

page.headerData.100 = TEXT
page.headerData.100.value = <script type="text/javascript
src="fileadmin/templates/scripts/menu.js"></script>

I have typed this numerous times and when I click 'update' what I just added is removed
and the template looks like it did before I added it.

Does anyone have any idea why? Could my host be filtering out the reference?

Very frustrated!
Peter Gallagher

::share::