[TYPO3] tt_news and article ranking

Alain Schaefer alani at easc.ch
Wed Oct 18 20:13:34 CEST 2006

Hi Nino,

Nino wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody knows if it's possible to put a ranking system on tt_news
> articles? So, what i want is to write some news and people to be able to
> give that news marks, stars, whatever.. Maybe there is some extension to
> tt_news that does this? Thx.

I have done this a couple of days ago with tt_rating. But I had to do
some changes in the plugin. You can find a description in my forum post
at http://www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_post//49619/
It is german but most of it is typoscript & php anyway.

I did send the mentioned changes/patch to the tt_rating maintainer rene
fritz. Unfortunately I have not got any response if these changes will
be merged into tt_rating.

alani