[TYPO3] why not able to attach

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:28:23 CEST 2006

> Hi!
>
> Bing Du wrote:
>> Are attached images/files stored somewhere (clipboard?) temporarily
>> before
>> they are saved in the database?
>
> Typo3 does not save images to database, it stores them in the file
> system. It stores only paths to images in the database.

Sure. I understand that.  But the problem happens before the title of the
image is saved to the database by clicking the 'Save' or 'Save and close'
button.  I guess I need to check the source code and see what the 'browse
for record' button really does.  There is more than 12G free, so disk
space should not be a problem.

Bing