[TYPO3] Using tt_news and tt_address with task-center

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 18 16:02:21 CEST 2006

-> I have been looking into the task center today,
> it looks what I want... But where can I find proper documentation?
>
> Initially I want a user to use the task-center to create news and
> address items instead of going to the list module.
>
> I also tried installing sys_todo and I see todo items in the
> taskcenter but then I am clueless how it works... No new button, no
> edit button nothing at all.
>
> Any pointers, documentation etc?

Go to your root page (0) and klick "create new record".
Select "action".

A new form will appear offering you these options:
+ Create Backend User
+ SQL-query (results will be displayed with DB-check)
+ Record List (you define the list of PIDs and the table to be listed)
+ Edit Records (you define the entries to be edited)
+ New Record ((you define the PID and the table to be used)

After creating such an action you can assign it to users in the task center.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de