[TYPO3] Link list better than the default

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Wed Oct 18 15:58:34 CEST 2006

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Hmm, I tried danp_documentdirs but I get this error on my entire site:
>
> TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "danp_libs" was NOT loaded!
> (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)
>
> /BB

Well, deleted some cachefiles and removed the extension. I have tried
the dam downloads but they all want a dam category and I dont want to
create categories for each folder where my pdf files are at. Unless its
possible to relate a category to a folder. I dont see how that is possible.

Any other suggestions?

/BB