[TYPO3] Menu > Image instead of bullet specified to page-id ?

Remco Zwaan RZwaan at fdc.nl
Wed Oct 18 13:58:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am using....the following typoscript for my toolbox, wich generate the
subpages print, call me now, contact out off the toolboxpage (id=3874)

lib.leftmenu6 = HMENU

    lib.leftmenu6 {

            special = directory

            special.value = 3874

            1 = TMENU

            1 {

                        wrap = <ul> | </ul>

                        noBlur = 1

                        NO = 1

                        NO {

                                   ATagTitle.field = subtitle // title

                                   wrapItemAndSub  = <li>|</li>

                                   ATagBeforeWrap = 1

                                   linkWrap = <span> | </span>

                        }

                        ACT < .NO

                        ACT.ATagParams = class="active"

            }

     2 < .1

     3 < .2

     4 < .3

}

                        ACT < .NO

                        ACT.ATagParams = class="active"

            }

}

Now I want to add different images to the <ul> <li> instead of the
default bullets....specified to a different page id. Is this possible
and how?

Thanks in advance....

Swoany