[TYPO3] Extra fields for Front End user registration and Front End UsersView

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Wed Oct 18 12:21:02 CEST 2006

Hi Rafael, Tudo bom?

I don't know this extension, but I think you have to add similar lines
like these in this file pi1/class.tx_feusersview_pi1.php:

$markerArray["###FIRST_NAME###"] = $row["first_name"];
$markerArray["###LAST_NAME###"] = $row["last_name"];

and then of course also in the template.tmpl you have to add the markers
where you want to see them.

etc.

Got it?

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards