[TYPO3] Recommended way to update extensions from TER?

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Wed Oct 18 00:51:31 CEST 2006

Hello world...

this might be a dumb question, but everytime I check for updates of my
installed extensions I "Look up" the complete list of extensions (not using
any search key) and then go through the whole list manually to compare the
version numbers.
Is there any way to have the extension manager filter the list of extension
available on the TER so that it shows only the extensions that are already
installed on my system? This would give me just a short list to check for
new version numbers.

THX for your help!
--
Jörg Wagner