[TYPO3] urgent help needed

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 18 00:27:39 CEST 2006

> Except that he didn't hide his identity .. his name _is_ Rocky Ou -
> you made an assumption that his name was a nome-de-plume - when will
> you guys accept that not everyone has a name like Franz or Dmitry or
> John or Ian.....

Exactly - depending on the culture area and the weirdness of the parents
almost anything could be a real name. At least Rocky can be expected to be
real name (and a very famous one).

Reminds me of a TV show I watched a few weeks ago.
There was a comedian who noticed a trend in how celebrities call their
children.
They give them the name of the place where they "created" the child. Like
Paris or Dallas.
And then he asked: What do you think my son would have said if had called
him "public lavatory" ... ?

;-)

Have fun

Joey