[TYPO3] Commerce extension usage

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Oct 17 16:20:50 CEST 2006

Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> Sebastian Stanger wrote:
>
>> Hi Sudara,
>>

> Hi Sebsatian,
> hi Sudera,
> [..]
>
>>> I'm running into a few issues, and have begun to submit bugs. I am I bit
>>> concerned about "if it's going to work at all" with the lack of
>>> documentation and implementation.
>>>
>> Yes, this is definitely a problem - the documentation, I think there
>> would not be that much questions for the developers, if there is a good
>> documentation.
>>

>>> I am also interested in contributing some 'how-to' documentation in
>>> English, even if it is informal.
>>>

> we do know, that we currently have a lack in our documentation, as we
> have only documentated thinks in the code or even worse in our minds.
> Our current problem is, that all of us (Volker, Thomas and me) are very
> busy in other projects. We have already a basic german documentation for
> developers and a very good tutorial for editors. We also have sombody
> who will translate all to english, but bevore we need to add realy a lot
> to the developer documentation.
>
> Are here any voluntueers for this job?
>
> Regards
>
> Ingo
>

>> Regards from Germany,
>>
>> Sebastian
>>

> Mit freundlichen Gruessen

hey Guys,

I need to start working with the commerce extension properly soon.
I will see if I can document various areas, but for sure it will
not be complete and will look more like a quickstart then
a full manual.

Are there any areas that need special attention?
My work on commerce is scheduled for this week.

Ries