[TYPO3] [TYPO 3.8] Three types of titles

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 17 10:52:00 CEST 2006

Nothing scary here:

1) look at the template setup and you can remove the site title form it
if you have there, also you can create your own page title how ever you
want - look at the config section of tsref for more info.

2) I think your saying the menu titles are curerntly fine - so great we
dont need to do anything. If you need to chaneg them use the navigation
title field in teh advanced paeg type.

3) where/how ever your putting in the page title try this

temp.pagetitle = TEXT
temp.pagetitle.value.field = subtitle // title

this will get the page subtitle instead of the title, and if there is no
subtitle then it will instead use the page title.

hth