[TYPO3] urgent help needed

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Tue Oct 17 05:43:24 CEST 2006

Rocky wrote:

>> Hey list,
>>
>> I accidently overwritten my typo3 index.php file on one of my live
>> site. Can any of you tell me how can I restore it please?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rocky
>

> I copied a index.php file(the same version) from my local machine to the
> remote server. the browser tells me to set $configured_tslib_path. After
> I set the value. the Browser throws me this warning:
> Warning:
>
> main(/home/maxsour/public_html/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php):
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /home/maxsour/public_html/index.php on line 76
>
>  Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
> '/home/maxsour/public_html/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php')
> in /home/maxsour/public_html/index.php on line 76
>
> Help please?
> Thanks,
> Rocky

I removed the index.php file and did the following
ln -s typo3_src-4.0.1/index.php  index.php
ln -s typo3_src-4.0.1/typo3 typo3
ln -s typo3_src-4.0.1/t3lib/ t3lib

but www.mysite/index.php give me this error
'Can not find the configure file'

Can any of you help me please? I'm sure I'm using the right typo3 source.

Thanks,
Rocky