[TYPO3] Funky Headings

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 04:13:09 CEST 2006

Hey Susanne,

Thanks for the reply!
Your thinking is along the same lines as mine. I tried
CSS but for the font I run into the problem. Thanks
for the clarification on the GIFBUILDER, but now that
raises a whole new problem. As it stands right now, I
can get "Head Offices" heading to display on the
"Locations" page, but as you can see, it needs to be
moved - I want it biiger, different font, and located
in the top right portion of the pink content box.

Any ideas?
-Scott.