[TYPO3] Add CSS file outside the template

A. Neves acseven at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 00:29:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

Sorry, an "ext template"? I can't seem to make out how to create one

Thanks

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no Sun Oct 15 20:37:34 CEST 2006   Hello A. Neves,> Hello,> > I'm a beginner using TYPO3, and I've been using the latest releases> (4.0.x)> to create my latest website.> I've created a template using Templavoila, for which everything is> setup: t> he images, the basic CSS file(s), layout, etc. I would like to know> how can> I include a given CSS file, stored for example in a Storage folder,> on a c> ertain page and all its subpages, outside the template structure?> I've read and searched all (most?)of typo3's documentation, but I> don't see> m to get how to do this!.> Thank you in advance!Make an ext template for that page, and put something like the following in TS setup for this template.page.includeCSS {    file1 = fileadmin/templates/t3no/res/tt_news_styles.css}Look in TSref under PAGE for more information.WBR,Erik Svendsenwww.linnearad.no