[TYPO3] 'VMware Mini HowTo'?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Mon Oct 16 20:51:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

I happened to see 'VMware Mini HowTo (doc_vmware)' in the Tutorials
section in the Document Library on typo3.org when I was looking for
something else the other day.

Anybody have success seeing its content?  Looks like it's supposed to be a
document.  But it opens blank in openoffice.  I also tried to install it
as an extension.  But in its extension directory on the file system,
except the two very basic php files that other extensions also have, no
more other files are found.  The page that has this extension inserted is
blank.  I'm very curious how VMWare works for typo3.

Thanks in advance,

Bing