[TYPO3] Funky Headings

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 18:52:23 CEST 2006

Hi everyone!

I'm designing www.robinsonworeless.com and I'm trying
to place the heading for each page (ex. "Locations")
in a unique way and I need some help.

What I've done is created a subpart called
###TOPHEADING###. On the site, TOPHEADING is located
in the top right section of the page, separate from
the content. It also has a unique font called
Architecture. In my TS, I want to be able to put the
heading label (which may or may not be the same as the
page title) in the "Left" section of the page, and
then just have the TS grab the "Left" element and put
it in place of the subpart. Here's what I have so far:

subparts.TOPHEADING < styles.content.getLeft

Now, that works fine but when I try to do things like
set the font or position the heading, nothing happens.
The TS I have (which is clearly worng) is:

subparts.TOPHEADING < styles.content.getLeft
subparts.TOPHEADING.1 = TEXT
subparts.TOPHEADING.1 {
offset = 100,1
     fontSize = 15