[TYPO3] RTE/RteHtmlArea, Word and News

Nino nkatic at jagor.srce.hr
Mon Oct 16 16:05:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to hear some advice about importing word documents into tt_news
that is using RTE or RTEHtmlArea. Word documents often consists of formated
text, tables and links. When pasted into RTE or RTEHtmlArea everything
breaks. I could solve the problem like pasting text into notepad and then
pasting it back to the RTE and formating it again from RTE, pasting html
source of tables to RTE source etc. but that's too much for ordinary users
who don't know much about html and all that stuff. So, what i want to ask
is, what are the best experiences with this? How to do it? Thx.

Nino