[TYPO3] Virtual host and Google Maps API keys and connections OFFLINE

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Sun Oct 15 12:20:51 CEST 2006

HURRAAAAAAAA!! Now I have also solved this problem myself so now everything
is functioning with "Virtual Host" and Google Maps API keys and connections
to database for OFFLINE testing. I'm very proud of myself.:-)

$db_user should be "root"

/Tine

news:mailman.1.1160905483.12947.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...