[TYPO3] Virtual host and Google Maps API keys and connections OFFLINE

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Sun Oct 15 11:44:37 CEST 2006

I think I have solved the problem with the key because after getting NEW
keys for the Virtual Host's I DON'T get the message about the keys is not
functioning. So now this is OK.

BUT I can't still not see my map because I don't think I have contact with
the database/server and here I need help?

/Tine

news:mailman.1.1160903667.20777.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...