[TYPO3] newloginbox, permalogin feature?

Carey O'Shea carey at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 15 09:27:21 CEST 2006

OK, I figured it out. On the Dummy I had forgotten that I installed the
core_permalogin extension, but not on the existing site. Installing it
now and it all works fine. Seems it is required for this feature to work
(which wasn't obvious), because the variable
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['lifetime'] is not set (the lifetime
in seconds of the cookie, which newloginbox 3.0.0 checks for, but is
only set by core_permalogin).

Maybe adding a note saying that you may require core_permalogin
extension for this permalogin feature for those using older TYPO3
versions would be a good idea.

Regards,
Carey.