[TYPO3] Typo3 and PHP CGI

Walther Russo nrusso at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 02:52:54 CEST 2006

I decided to test in another server (same provider) already using PHP CGI.
 I´m installing right now and seems to work ok.  However, at this very moment
have problems reading image formats.  Can´t read PDF and AI files although
the files are there.

Basic Configuration shows:
GDLib found
PNG supported
GIF supported
JPG supported

My old installation passed all GDLib testing without a glitch.