[TYPO3] exluding the first level from the menu

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Fri Oct 13 11:51:35 CEST 2006

Hello Nico,

TSref is a reference. A reference shouldn't contain examples. If you
want examples you should take a look at TypoScript by Example, which can
be found at
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_c
ore_tsbyex/current/view/

It also contains an example of entryLevel.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl