[TYPO3] existing extension not showing in EM

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Oct 12 23:44:50 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I never saw this before - I installed datamints_newsticker and it worked
okay but it's not listed in the extension manager. Not in loaded nor in
the installable ext. (T3 4.0.2)

I tried to install another plugin after that, and it couldn't be seen
after installation in EM either. It is there in the server but can't be
seen in the EM.

I tried removing datamints_newsticker in the install tool just taking it
off the ext list. It didn't help, it still can't be seen (with the plus)
nor the later on installed ext.

I don't know if it's this ext or some configuration problems causing the
problem and I was wondering if anyone ever stumbled to this?

Cheers,
Katja