[TYPO3] Modern FAQ (irfaq) stripping formatting

Martin Mifsud martin.mifsud at bikealert.com
Thu Oct 12 10:57:28 CEST 2006

Hi Simon

Simon Browning wrote:
> We're using the irfaq module but find that it strips out formatting when
> displaying the answers on the page.
>
> We have some long answers that can really benefit from paragraph
> formatting, is there anyway to prevent it from doing this?

Not many irfaq users here I think, so I'll try to help :)

I believe the problem is that it's using lib.parseFunc. Try to use the
RTE parseFunc for the answers section:

plugin.tx_irfaq_pi1.answer_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE

If that still doesn't suit your needs, you'll can play around with the
parseFunc settings - for reference, look at lib.parseFunc_RTE in the
object browser, read the TSRef for parseFunc.

HTH

--
Martin Mifsud