[TYPO3] RealURL - recursive autoUpdatePathCache

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Oct 12 00:14:55 CEST 2006

I recently came across the autoUpdatePathCache option in RealURL to
automatically update page paths when a title, alias, etc changes and
have found it to be very helpful.

The one limitation I've seen is that the page paths for subpages are not
updated when the parent page is.  I took a quick look at the code and it
didn't appear that there any options for it that I'd missed.

Is this something that could be possible or is it a bad idea?

(Dmitry, I guess this is probably directed at you, as if you're haven't
been busy enough answering questions on this list already :) )

Thanks,
Jeff