[TYPO3] sr_feuser_registration get Form data from other forms

Tom Sotil tom.sotil at 555webdesign.com
Wed Oct 11 21:43:04 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Tom Sotil wrote:
>> 1.I was wondering if it is possible to pass POST variables from a
>> previous form to the front end user registration form.
>> I wrote two form which calculate two numbers, if the user has a
>> certain amount of points he gets redirected to the registration form.
>> Now my problem is: how do insert these numbers with the registration
>> form (I know how to add fields to the table and show them, with
>> kickstarter, etc.)
>>
>> 2. I also wonder how I can get the user info one's he's logged in.
>> There's a protected area where a user can insert his data everytime he
>> loggs in. This is stored in a different table, with his uid referring
>> to the feuser table. How do I tell my PHP script or better how can I
>> get to the info that this user logged in and apply a SELECT statement
>> with his uid?
>>
>> Any help very apreciated.
>
> Answer to your questions depends on where you want tomake it: in TS or
> plugin.

Ok.
So let's say I would like to have it in my typo script. There are two
things. The forms I'm using before the registration are shown/executed
with page_php_content, so I can "program" it with PHP and still use
TYPO3 for the other pages.
The second thing is, that I want to show it to the user (the result) and
when he transmits it, it will be added to the feuser table, where I
already put (with ext kickstarter) the needed table fields.

And how do I tell the system to get Infos from a table, well I mean how
can he insert data from forms (made again with php) to a table and
submit also his uid or even username...?
I know there are select-statements which can be executed with
typoscript, but how do I get the php-forms to work with newloginbox, for
example?

Thanks for any help,
Tom