[TYPO3] sr_feuser_registration get Form data from other forms

Tom Sotil tom.sotil at 555webdesign.com
Wed Oct 11 14:34:54 CEST 2006

Hello Mailinglist,

1.I was wondering if it is possible to pass POST variables from a
previous form to the front end user registration form.
I wrote two form which calculate two numbers, if the user has a certain
amount of points he gets redirected to the registration form. Now my
problem is: how do insert these numbers with the registration form (I
know how to add fields to the table and show them, with kickstarter, etc.)

2. I also wonder how I can get the user info one's he's logged in.
There's a protected area where a user can insert his data everytime he
loggs in. This is stored in a different table, with his uid referring to
the feuser table. How do I tell my PHP script or better how can I get to
the info that this user logged in and apply a SELECT statement with his uid?

Any help very apreciated.
Regards,
Tom