[TYPO3] tt_news has no language translation options in TV

Roman Kurkin thezet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:20:48 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm using typo3 4.0.2 and templavoila 1.1.0 on unix.
Website with two languages and translation of the pages has no problems.
My next step is installation of tt_news plugin. There was no problems in
setup of the plugin - no erros, or stometing like that.
So, I set new News item but noticed that I have no possibility to
translate it! There is no language option in BackEnd.
Please someone tell me, what I did wrong?
The same problem presents with mininews. I do see options to have news
on another languages.

Thank you in advance for the help.