[TYPO3] ul/li menu question

Edwin Blokker a.stoutjesdijk at chello.nl
Tue Oct 10 23:09:19 CEST 2006

Thanks Joey, but I'm not sure what you mean. This is my typoscript:

# Vertical menu cObject
lib.vnavv = HMENU
lib.vnavv.entryLevel = 1
   # First level menu-object, textual
lib.vnavv.1 = TMENU
lib.vnavv.1 {
     # Normal state properties
   NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vlevel1no">|</li>
   NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
    # Enable active state and set properties:
   ACT = 1
   ACT.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
   ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vlevel1act">|</li>
}
# Second level menu-object, textual
lib.vnavv.2 = TMENU
lib.vnavv.2.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
lib.vnavv.2 {
     # Normal state properties
   NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vlevel2no">|</li>
   NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
     # Enable active state and set properties:
   ACT = 1
   ACT.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
   ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="vlevel2act">|</li>
}

I have used templavoila to make the template and mapped the <ul> tag
wich holds the menu list. Should I change the mapping in any way?