[TYPO3] Anyone using eclipse?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Tue Oct 10 17:10:20 CEST 2006

Mario Rossi schrieb:
> How do you work with eclipse? I mean, how do you manage the Typo3 code?

I'm using Eclipse + PhpEclipse + Subclipse.

For developing extensions, I have only the extension directory as
projects. For testing my code, I either copy the extension files to the
corresponding directory in my TYPO3 installation or make a symlink from
...typo3conf/ext/extname to ...eclipse/tx_extname/.

I often have the case that I work on more than one issue at a time, so I
usually add the bug number and a short name for the issue to the project
name so that I end up with projects like "302_tx_seminars_fe" or
"297_tx_realty_sorting". I create the projects by doing a checkout from
CVS/SVN.

I don't use any of Eclipse's debugging features for PHP.

Regards,

Oliver