[TYPO3] Direct Mail: More than one PID

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Tue Oct 10 12:01:55 CEST 2006

Hello together!

To keep track of all recipients for direct mailing, they're shared in various Sysfolders in the DirectMail-Sysfolder. To edit or delete a recipient the EXT must know where to find them, configured via the constant plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.pid=72. Its only possible to configure one PID. What I need is something like
plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.pid = 72,101,102,108,109,110 to consider all Sysfolders.

The value is checked in the fe_adminLib.inc (Row 200) with the function intval and convert the value to an integer:

$this->thePid = intval($this->conf['pid']) ? intval($this->conf['pid']) : $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id;

For test purposes I've removed the intvals by now and everything works fine...

...until the next update of the core. So does anybody knows a more "elegant" way to handle this problem?

Thanks for help,
Andre

---
Andre Dittmar | hot bytes