[TYPO3] Anyone using eclipse?

Mario Rossi typo3 at rossiworld.com
Tue Oct 10 08:13:15 CEST 2006

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:53:19 +0300, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>> How do you work with eclipse? I mean, how do you manage the Typo3 code?
>
> What exactly do you want to know?

What do you check in as a project? Only the extension you're working on?
Or the whole typo3 installation? How do you deploy?

I ask because I'm not used to IDEs. Usually I edit all the files directly
on my local machines httpdocs directory, but eclipse needs to have
projects/workspaces. Do you export/import files or set your whatever
httpdocs directory as the projects workspace?