[TYPO3] Problem setting dopctype to xhtml-transitional

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 10 08:02:01 CEST 2006

Hi!

Rodrigo Cea wrote:
> I have the qcom_htmlcleaner extension set to xhtml transitional and my
> template has page.config.doctype = xhtml_trans, however I still get the
> strict doctype.

I use 4.0.2 as well and all sites use transitional, so it is possible with 4.0.2.

Go to the "TypoScriot Object Brwoser" (this is Web>Template) and check "page.config.xhtml_trans" and "config.xhtml_trans".

I expect one of them will be strict.

Another idea: do not use qcom_htmlcleaner, typo3 may do cleaning very well without extensions.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs