[TYPO3] Which photogallery?

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Mon Oct 9 16:03:52 CEST 2006

I have used BAHAG gallery sometime back and I believe that I had some issues
with permissions being a problem on the uploaded files. I had uploaded the
photos using an ftp program. Best I remember adjusting the user and group
and permissions on the uploaded files/directories took care of it. This may
not be causing your issure but something to check.

Ron Hall