[TYPO3] Changing stylesheet doesnt apply right away

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Mon Oct 9 12:10:51 CEST 2006

Hello Brian,

I don't think it's a problem with TYPO3. It sounds like a problem with
your browser (or router) cache. Extenal CSS files are usually cached by
the browser, and are therefore not downloaded again if you refresh the
page. Depending on what browser you're using, you can force the browser
not to cache, or to ignore cache when refreshing a page. Try pressing
Ctrl-F5 instead of just F5 when refreshing the page. This should work in
Internet Exporer and Firefox (on Windows).

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet