[TYPO3] No tutorials?

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Sun Oct 8 23:05:14 CEST 2006

Tyler,

don`t be too hard with me.
My feelings is that  more often than needed wording is clumsy. The point
is not to explain to me the beef under those words. My bet is that, if
you are a native english speaker, you may rewrite those two
descriptions, and many more, and get something much better. Try and
check. We are not discussiong the code, just the documentation.

just a comment below
thanks anyway
mario

On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 18:15 +0100, Tyler Kraft wrote:

>   will be taken as a reference to an object path [what the
> > h..l is a reference to a object path] globally [locally would be
> > possible too?] in the TypoScript object tree [say  we know what
> > `TypoScript Object tre´ means, otherwise the entire proposition is very
> > criptic]
> fine but that applies for everything used in typoscript. So one assumes
> that if your looking here to start with then your not just a  content
> editor, but someone trying to apply parseFunc and therefore know what
> the TS object tree is. If not than look at the typoscript object browser
> to see what we refer to as the object tree, or perhaps thats to implicit.

this is just a simple example of what I mean: just have a extra intro
page with this simple explanation. People who are learning do not need
to look outside TSref.

>  If the incoming cHash value
> > matches the calculated value, the page may be cached based on this
> > [former or latter?].
>
> former as thats the item/object/thing we are discussing...
Would you understand that only thanks to English usage, or because you
know a little about TS and Typo3?