[TYPO3] Virtual host - help?

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Sun Oct 8 16:55:56 CEST 2006

"Allan Jacobsen" wrote
My best guess is that apache doesn't line " " (spaces) in paths, so try to
put
the path in """ like this
DocumentRoot "C:/Documents and
Settings/Tine/Dokumenter/php_sider/googlemapsbook"

Allan YOU are just the man of the day. That did it. But the most stupid
thing is that I had read about this while trying to examining how to make
this Virtual hosts but thought that it would be a much more difficult
problem and forgot about it. :-)

I have been using days to figure this out but are very proud of myself now
because I succeeded.:-)

I hope this can be of help for other beginners so they don't have to use so
much time as I did.:-(

"Olivier Dobberkau" wrote
> You should set up an entry in the hosts.txt for each virtualhost before...
> Look at this
> http://johnbokma.com/windows/apache-virtual-hosts-xp.html

This WAS done..

--