[TYPO3] Virtual host - help?

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Sun Oct 8 08:58:41 CEST 2006

I don't know why this subject got into my subject but it's a mess.:-( -----
Subject: [TYPO3] TS: condition for dataWrap in headers

I have discovered that if I take the folder /googlemapsbook/ and put it in
the same place as typo3 like this:
C:/Programmer/typo3/htdocs/googlemapsbook - it's functioning AND make the
changes to httpd.conf like this:
<VirtualHost *:80>
   DocumentRoot C:/Programmer/typo3/htdocs/googlemapsbook
   ServerName googlemapsbook
</VirtualHost>

but this is NOT what I want, but maybe now someone can tell me what could be
the problem?

Now when I write http://googlemapsbook/ I got the index.php file from this
folder and when I write http://localhost/ I got the index.php from Typo3
which is the welcome message.

I have only installated Typo3 and have NOT made any other changes so maybe
there is something I should do to make this functioning? When I got the time
I will be back to Typo3 and playing further and at that time I hope that
there have been a summarize of the subject "No tutorials?" so it would be a
little easier for us beginners to get started.

--
KH
Tine Müller

homepage: http://tine_muller.homepage.dk/