[TYPO3] Virtual host - help?

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Sat Oct 7 17:06:29 CEST 2006

I have changed httpd.conf because I needed to delete some # but there is
STILL problems.:-(

Come on now where are all the GURU's? I can't be the first with this kind of
problems.:-(

Do I have to change something else in httpd.conf?

httpd.conf
NameVirtualHost *:80

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#
#<VirtualHost *:80>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-host.example.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
#    ServerName dummy-host.example.com:80
#    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
   DocumentRoot C:/Programmer/typo3/htdocs
   ServerName localhost
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
   DocumentRoot C:/Documents and
Settings/Tine/Dokumenter/php_sider/googlemapsbook
   ServerName googlemapsbook
</VirtualHost>

# Win32DisableAcceptEx

/Tine