[TYPO3] Virtual host - help?

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Sat Oct 7 16:35:40 CEST 2006

What's wrong now with my files?

I don't understand why this isn't explained clearly in a document because I
think ALL people would have this problems, right? What do you other people
do when using both Typo3 and other PHP-sites on your local computer with
this installation?

httpd.conf
# Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
NameVirtualHost *:80

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#
#<VirtualHost *:80>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-host.example.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
#    ServerName dummy-host.example.com:80
#    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
#    DocumentRoot C:/Programmer/typo3/htdocs
#    ServerName localhost
#</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
#    DocumentRoot C:/Documents and
Settings/Tine/Dokumenter/php_sider/googlemapsbook
#    ServerName googlemapsbook
#</VirtualHost>

# Win32DisableAcceptEx

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
#
# Eksempel:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # kildeserver
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x-klientvært

127.0.0.1       localhost

127.0.0.1       googlemapsbook

KH
Tine Müller