[TYPO3] Virtual host - help?

Tine Muller tinem at email.dk
Sat Oct 7 13:50:45 CEST 2006

"Dmitry Dulepov" wrote
> Just read Apache docs. You need to use <VirtualHost>. It is pretty easy if
> you read docs.

I have found this document
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/vhosts/examples.html but do I have to
change
DocumentRoot "C:/Programmer/typo3/htdocs" which is the default after the
installation OR could I have the files from Typo3 go here and the other
Sites/folder go to another place for instance: "C:\Documents and
Settings\Tine\Dokumenter\php_sider" because it's here I have my folders for
the other PHP-sites? I don't have something called /www/ when I'm offline
only online I have this folder.

I would need a Virtual folder for /malka/ and a folder for /googlemapsbook/
and so on for every new site I make.

And DO I need to change something here
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts:

--------------------------------------
 Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
# Eksempel:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # kildeserver
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x-klientv?rt

127.0.0.1       localhost

KH
Tine Muller

homepage: http://tine_muller.homepage.dk/