[TYPO3] Problem when uploading files: Your login has probably expired

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 16:19:34 CEST 2006

Hi List,

Should I report this as a bug? There was no response so far, and more people
have experienced this - it's not a UFO.

In the meantime cleared all there is to clear, no $TCA warnings, removed
tempconfig, etc. There are no extensions except for the latest TemplaVoila.

In stead of the Browse for files / Browse for records buttons I see the
alt-text of these buttons. And of course the login warning persists (see