[TYPO3] How to mark external links and protected pages in menus with TS templates

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Fri Oct 6 15:06:44 CEST 2006

Hi Ricardo,

I'll give you some help with the search:

http://support.typo3.org:8080/jive/search.jspa?threadID=&q=&objID=f16&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Your menu question is, as far as I remember, very well described on the
testsite. And has been asked here many times, too ;-)

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Søren Vedel
www.workhouse.dk