[TYPO3] How to mark external links and protected pages in menus with TS templates

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Fri Oct 6 14:29:18 CEST 2006

    Hi folks,

    How can I mark external links or protected pages on the menu from my
TS template? I want to put little icons near those special menu items so
the user know that they will be taken to another website or will have to
log in to see the content?

    I searched the mailing list archives and Google for an answer but
not joy.

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

    Cheers,

Ricardo

PS. Is it just me or is the search engine on the Typo3-english archives
(Namazu) broken? Also, does anyone know why that search form doesn't
keep the selected mailing list across searches? Fixing those two little
things would improve greatly the user experience with that search form.