[TYPO3] Which photogallery?

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:49:49 CEST 2006

Well, apart from documentation Typo3 decision makers should maybe also put
some effort in streamlining extensions. Now you have quite a few of
extensions with the same goal (N calendars, X galleries...) instead of one
high quality extension per goal. if a new need emerges, the extension should
be updated instead of creating a new one in my opinion. Maybe some kind of
organized requirements management could help.

Br,

Tim

On 10/6/06, Jozef Uhliarik <uhliarik_jozef at ztsnam.sk> wrote:

> Thank you!
>
> "Jan-Philipp Halle" <typo3 at dot3agentur.de> pí¨e v diskusním príspevku
> news:mailman.1.1160130374.18749.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hello,
> >
> > what are your requirements? Multi language support?
> > Labeling images? Indexing of file folders?
> >
> > Currently I think there is no gallery extension which
> > fits all needs. I evaluated the most popular and some
> > of the new extensions. The result was a new discussion
> > of implementing a new extension in t.t.extension-coordination
> > (search for "Just another gallery extension" there).
> >
> > Greetings, Jan-Philipp Halle
> >
> > Jozef Uhliarik schrieb:
> >> Which is the best?

Tim