[TYPO3] Virtual host - help?

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Fri Oct 6 13:33:42 CEST 2006

I have installed this
http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/typo3wamp/typo3_v4-0_wamp_r1.zip
on my XP Pro and when I write http://localhost/  I get the welcome message
from Typo3 so I think it is as it should be.

But now I would like to use Virtual host because I shall use it with some
other homepages on my computer for testing PHP but can't find out what to
type in the httpd.conf file which I think is where I should make some
changes. Can someone help me, please? Have been using days now for this
without success.:-(

I have uploaded my files to here http://www.tinemuller.dk/div/httpd.conf.txt
and the map/file I want to show is here C:\Documents and
Settings\Tine\Dokumenter\php_sider\googlemapsbook\chapter5\DataImport\index.php".
It MUST be possible to use both Typo3 and other PHP-sites together with this
installation, right?

I use Dreamweaver MX 2004 if some of you also do this and can help me
exactly what to do.

KH
Tine Müller

homepage: http://tine_muller.homepage.dk/