[TYPO3] No tutorials? Draft idea attached...

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Fri Oct 6 11:21:41 CEST 2006

Tyler,

> If the documentation is hard to understand for a newbie then
> why don't some of them write documentation that does suit their needs
maybe, simply because writing documentation/tutorials means having mastered
the learning curve?

I would volunteer in helping to create some better documentation tailored to
meet the needs of website developers, but there should be a team of people
including at least one "guru". I myself am at best a newbie having climbed
part of the learning curve but the top is far away.
As I am most in need of documentation at an intermediate level, I would like
to work in a team on that level.
By intermediate I mean more than is captured by the "Kom i gang"-style
tutorials but less than full-fledged PHP-hacking (some extension development
must be included).

I do not have that much of time for a project like this but some could be
invested.

Martin