[TYPO3] Typo3 EXT develop degug question

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:07:17 CEST 2006

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:25:10 -0500, Ryan Hayle wrote
with subject "Re: [TYPO3] Typo3 EXT develop degug question":

> Rocky wrote:
> > I'm doing a TYPO3 EXT for visual debug purpose I add
> > t3lib_div::debug($this->piVars); previous the content=' line of
> > class.myext.php. I can see the debug table is there but there is an
> > warning on the top of my browser says:
> > "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by...
> >
> > How can I get rid of this please?
>
> :)  Have you never programmed in PHP before?  Typo3 sends out HTTP
> headers (cookies) when it generates a page, but you are outputting
> content before this, so you will get this error.  Just ignore it, or
> change error_reporting in php.ini.
>
> Ryan

or do your debugging into the output of your extension:

	$content .= t3lib_div::view_array($this->piVars);

or use an extension, which catches your debug info in an own debug window:
install:	cc_debug

then you can do:
		debug($this->piVars,'my piVars',__LINE__,__FILE__);

Bernd