[TYPO3] Calendar Base FE Editing

Gerrit Kamp gerrit.kamp at kampconsulting.com
Thu Oct 5 21:08:27 CEST 2006

Mario, Jeff,

First of all, congratulations on the great calendar plugin. It looks
fantastic and it seems that it offers lots of functionality!

I have one little problem. In the configuration for the Calendar Plugin,
there are two windows to manage the Allowed Views.

Whenever I select Create Event and Edit Event in the right window, they are
NOT saved in the left window. Thus I am not able to allow Front End users to
create and/or edit Events. Any idea what is causing this behavior?

Thanks!

Gerrit